Perf-O Grip stair treads is manufactured by cold forming process.The surface has large debossed holes, surrounded by smaller embossed traction buttons. All stair treads have welded ends from attachment to stringers
- Mill galvanized: 11ga and 13ga
- Hot rolled, pickled and oiled carbon steel: 11ga and 13ga
- 5'',7''and 12'' width
- 1-1/2'' and 2''channel depth
- Safe surface : Non-slip surface is ideal for all locations where mud, ice, snow, oil and detergents can create hazardous walking conditions
- Long life-time: the high load capacity and high strength-to weight performance makes the stair treads strong and not easy to break.
- Fast installation: Light and easy to handle make installation simple and quick.
- Durability and Versatility: Variety of standard widths and channel heights are available
-Economical to install and use: Long-lasting, rust-resistant materials and finishes' light weight and easy to install.
Copyright © Hebei Ares Metal Prducts Sales Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support: